Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Diva Grace

     Hi there readers! Another photographer showed up the other day, of course he wanted pictures of me.  So I decided to allow it.  Here are some of them!
    
     And I would just like to point out, I am prettier and much faster than my brother Brutus.  I think the photos speak for themselves!

*All photos are courtesy of Thomas Brown.*

"Are you guys ready for me? Let me just check my fur one last time..."


"When I stare off into the distance my head shots look fabulous!"



"If I tilt like this, is it a better angle?"

"Hey Cameraman, I can stick out my tongue too."

"Okay people! Ready to be amazed?"

"And.... GO!"

"I am so fast I amaze myself!"

"I run behind trees! I'm so stealthy!"

"Let me get that for you!"

"I am so fierce!"

"Full extension. I Float."


"This is my bunny-hop!"

"I look good from behind too."

     Thank you, thank you, thank you folks!  Oh shucks, I don't need roses, really..... extra treats? Well.... I am sure I could use them......



2 comments: