Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chocolate Dog

                                            *Photos are courtesy of Debbies Delights Chocolate Store!

     You can probably guess I love dogs (obvious, I know).  You may not have guessed I love chocolate too (but I guess that could be pretty easily evident with my gender).  What on earth am I talking about? How do these two things relate?  Chocolate dogs of course.  I rank them as one of the "Top 10 Things That Make The World A Better Place".

     My dogs are quite wonderful, but I don't ever expect to bite off their ears, or paws, or tail (only one of my two dogs even HAS a tail anyways) and have the taste of sweet, sugary chocolate awesomeness fill my mouth! 

     While I was enjoying the Dog Show at Cabarrus County Arena last month, I happened to pass by a display stand of yummy goodness!  But they didn't call it that, the signs said "Debbie's Delights".  A very friendly woman offered to help us find whatever we needed or something, but I couldn't hear her because I was trying not to let my saliva drip off my chin. 

                                                                                

     The booth was a veritable cornucopia of chocolate in the most adorable of shapes, sizes and packaging.  Gift baskets were neatly arranged to showcase the pawprint print and shiny ribbons that could not steal the spotlight from the chocolate that had been molded into Labradors, Schnauzers, Cocker Spaniels, Great Danes and many other breeds.  The smell of sugar permeated in the air.

     The only conclusion I can arrive at definitively is this:

Chocolate=Good.    Dogs=Good.     Chocolate Dogs= Super-Duper-Fantastic-Tastiness!

     If you know someone who loves animals and chocolate, you should consider getting them something like this.  I am sure they will love it as much as I do!

                                                                                   
(To my Fiance Matthew: My Birthday is in August. You should get me the chocolates recommended on this site!  The lollipops are my favorites!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment