Thursday, July 26, 2012

Picture Fun



An interesting bent tree.

     Give me a camera, and I will wander the woods.  More specifically, the woods and pasture areas near the creek by my house.  

     Grace and I took a few days to meander the nearby acreage, and try to see it from a different perspective.  

     Instead of just thinking of it as "Forest" in general, I tried to really see each tree, flower, animal, and even (ick) a bug.  Here are a few of the results.







A Luna Moth I spotted on my way out of the yard one day.

A spiderweb I almost ran into. (sans spider)

A messy web high high up in the trees.  This spider must be an awful housekeeper!


The front of my house puddles heavily when it rains hard.


Most of the wood looked dead in this area, but for this patch of green!


Thought this root was pretty awesome!


Close up of cut wood.


My constant companion, Grace.

Tippy the Tom Cat, who taunts my dogs.



Close-up cow nose!


A curious cow, who came to see what we were up to.

I took this shot laying down, staring straight up at the canopy high above me.

Buttercup!
Honeysuckle

No comments:

Post a Comment