Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dog hair in my coffee!


Grace helping with coffee!
I love how my pups let me sleep in. I lay in bed until 10:30am and not a peep! Large machines are tearing a chunk out of my front yard for a turn lane and my hound mix just stares out the window at them. He may believe he is supervising.

            When I finally start moving around, I check my email from bed – tip-tip-tip! Brutus taps down the hallway to check in. I hear Grace moving in the other room. Mommy’s up! A good morning stretch is always better with a dog kiss (or two).

            Everyone gets a potty break and time to stretch their legs while the coffee perks. My pups get a nutritious breakfast and I sit down with my sugary caffeine.

            There is a single dog hair in my cup, I fish it out and realize – I don’t care. I love my fur-babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment